Thread: Snuggle Pup/comfort pal- where can I get one?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Snuggle Pup/comfort pal- where can I get one?

Canine Concepts has one at £13 or so, which I'd pay happily- but out of stock! I've just seen another UK store ask £27 for one, and I can't afford that! Anyone know where I could get one for £13 or less?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Not sure if you have it but Pet Stages do a snuggle pup - they have it in Pets at Home
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

Comfort Pup Link but it is $30 which is about 16 GBP. That is for the comfort pup bed with the snuggle pup with a heart beat - I'm not sure if that is what you are looking for.
    I would froogle exacltly what you are looking for - I love to froogle things!!! Froogle Link

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

I just bought one on ebay- heat pad, heartbeat and all for £15 including P&P! Very pleased. Thanks for your help, folks. And now I really don't need to spend any more money on this blessed pup. It's cos I already had most of the necessities as doubles from when Holly was wee, so I've had fun getting the things that would have been luxuries first time round.