• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Merlin's new brother (5 weeks old)

merlinsmum

246418454_ff8a21755f.jpg

It was a yes (of course!) - it was going to be Tarka as per my other thread but its too girly

Its going to be Oakley or Odin

Isn't he gorgeous!

Yes your little ruby male puppy is beautiful. Can I say that about a boy? What adoring eyes.

I wanted Gizmo for Busta - after I watched Gremlins again....he really is so beautiful.... :flwr:

The other half wanted "Gandalf" to follow the wizard theme.

There is no way I am shouting "gandalf, come to mum" down the park - people will think I'm mad!! :roll:

I did settle for Busta though as Darren wanted Dave, or Steve or Martin..... I look a right weirdo out with my purple boots but shouting those names they may came and get me and put me in a straight jacket..... :yikes

Love the name Oakley -

We thought of Merlin for our Ruby boy but then decided on Arthur as my hubby wanted a 'person name' for the puppy. Wouldn't a Merlin and an Arthur be cute!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Another gorgeous Ruby on the forum.

Congratulations, he is just absolutely adorable.

When is homecoming day, bet you can hardly wait.
It seems just like yesterday that I brought Darby home and he is already 6 months old.

Where oh Where does the time go, enjoy enjoy enjoy and smoosh him to death,
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh he's so cute! You're making me want another puppy, Oakley, you little heartbreaker!

Claire said:
I did settle for Busta though as Darren wanted Dave, or Steve or Martin..... I look a right weirdo out with my purple boots but shouting those names they may came and get me and put me in a straight jacket..... :yikes
:lol: Can't imagine naming a dog Dave. :lol: maybe Stevie or Marty, tho!

Back