• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Does your Cavalier wear a collar all the time?

Gus has a collar going out and pippin has a harness

They don't wear them at home .the garden is very secure and they are never out unless on leads.

Well my two wear collars with ID tags on at all times (except when being bathed). They are also identichipped and my garden is extremely secure - it's a bit like Fort Knox.

However, Maxx can be a bit of an escape artist when someone comes to the front door and I like something to grab hold of just to let him know that I am on his case :lol:

It also came in very handy one day when I was out. I had left hubby in the house and a workman in the garage. The workman left the front of the garage open and then went in the kitchen and left the door to the garage open!

Maxx took himself off for a walk and a lady who was housesitting at the bottom of our close saw him, phoned hubby and he was soon home again. If he hadn't had his collar on then it could have been a lot longer before he was home. Of course I was furious when I found out :yikes

I think hubby was in two minds whether to tell me that my precious bundle had escaped but thought better of it in case I met the housesitter :lol:

Bailey has his collar on at all times bar bath time. I just can't risk him getting out as he is a digger. And we let him out on the property without his lead all the time, and just incase he runs off.......

Back