• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hopefully~ Newest photos of Hogan~ He comes here Friday!

Maxwell&me

O.K. so Im feeling very daring and Im hoping I can post the newest photos of Hogan~ We are already madly in love and my dear husband who hasnt take a day off in 4 years is comming with me to collect " his dog" Yeah...right :roll:

Just so you all know, Hogans name comes from the great golfer Ben Hogan ...so your extra prayers that the ball bounces correctly and teeth come in fine would be a great blessing, prayers are such a simple thing....but for the breeder of this wonderful dog I hope all falls into line becouse I want wonderful things for her~ and I just feel so lucky to have him....Our wonderful Hogie.

So...Lets see if I can make the links work...Hmmmm....wait and see if I can make it work ...

Edit: *sigh* 20 minutes later.....If I cant make the link work and the photos dont post just P.M. me with your email address and Ill forward the photos from my link...Im having some trouble, but I know a few of you would love to see updated photos. I wish I was more savy on the computer!
:shock:

Ill keep trying in the morning.....Im tossing off to bed now.

Here is Dawn's little Hogan, he is a doll.

indy9_15_06.jpg

I think this must be one of the brothers/sisters

libby9_15_06.jpg

Mom ???? What a gorgeous gorgeous Cavalier

lily9_106.jpg

Dawn you can fill everybody in on who is who, I just took a guess ???

Hey Guys, Lindas going to try and post the photos....*sigh* I guess Im not as talented as I thought :lol:

Yes, Thats Hogan, His little Sister Libby and his Mom....Great job linda, thank you!

WOW those are really pretty - they look like professional pictures. Great background - great doggie posing. Just cute cute cute!!! :D

Gorgeous pup! And I love the name Hogan. Our Duffy is named because my DH kept saying you're just an old Duffer like me (can you tell we're golfers :badgrin: :badgrin: ). You sure hit a hole in one with this pup.

awww he's gorgeous!!! wat a sweet face! im so thrilled for you! did u say he was your hubby's dog?

Oh gosh is he ever gorgeous! I can't wait to see more photos of him and hear how he settles in with you, he'll love his new home!

:w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:

YIPEEEEEEEEEEE

Today is your big day Dawn, can't wait to hear all about that sweet little Hogan.
If he is anything like my Darby he will keep you on your toes, they sure have
a spunker personality and cheeky little ones.

Just love it. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sure will be a fun wkd for you and your family, bet the girls are jumping out of bed this morning pretty quick.

Is everybody going with you to pick him up.

What a scrumptious little dog, a really cute face. I hope you have a wonderful day and sleep well tonight! ;)

Awww ... they are all so cute & Hogan ESPECIALLY!!!! :lotsaluv:

Love the rubies. :)

Oh Linda, Your such a sweetheart for checking in .....Im going to make an Intro post but If youd be a doll and attach the photos? I just dont have the thirty minutes it takes me to do????Let me know if its O.K. ...I hate to impose on our friendship...I just cant figure out how to resize?

Back