• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Father (Lucky Luke) and Son (Jolly Jumper)

Charleen

Here are some pictures of my new puppy, Jolly Jumper and his dad, Lucky Luke. While they are awake Luke acts like he is indifferent to Jolly, but when they are sleeping, he allows Jolly to snuggle next to him.

Jolly is constantly in motion, so it took quite a while to get some worthy pictures. Jolly is living up to his Jumper name. If he is on your lap, he jumps towards your face. He jumps at his toys on the floor. In the yard, he leaps from place to place instead of walking or running. He is my little bunny.

The first one is the GREMLIN or ALIEN shot.
247250630_534e6af1f0_m.jpg
247250631_22c6d502da_m.jpg
247250632_c8e688d2f5_m.jpg

247250633_ef224e2fe3_m.jpg
247250634_7a4160f148_m.jpg
247250635_bf221747a9_m.jpg

247251130_66ed83ae1a_m.jpg
247251133_d32ff2caff_m.jpg
247251135_c17bd5c988_m.jpg

247251137_dfd7c75422_m.jpg
247251138_e6a00cc2e3_m.jpg
247251139_97deee67f3_m.jpg

The caption for the middle picture second row down..."Same thing everyday Pinky..try to take over the world!" (For those who have ever watched the Pinky And The Brain cartoon!) :lol:

Charleen

I don't know how you do it, but you do it well sweetie.

Jolly Jumper is gorgeous and to be lucky enough to be living in the same house as his Daddy *****BONUS********

Lucky Luke is one Lucky fellow to has his son around.

Do you think they can sense it at all. ?????
(Sorry maybe a dumb question, but leave it to me to ask it)

One good looking group of cavaliers you have Charleen. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Linda on the compliments. I too was wondering if Luke would know that this was his son. I don't think he does. I think he is jealous. Luke is a real cuddlier and he is hating that he has to share me. I think he may become buddies with Jolly though, since Merry & Pippin are such a pair, it looks like Luke is leaning towards being Jolly's friend.

Last night Merry & Pippin slept on the floor and Luke & Jolly slept on the bed with me. I'll let you know how this works out over the coming weeks.

Hi Cathy - I agree - I have made that one my PC desktop wallpaper at work.

Today was my first day back to work after bringing Jolly Jumper home. I am dropping off Jolly at my groomer's house. She is willing to watch him while I am at work. She breeds Yorkies and she has 8 of them for Jolly to play with. They have tired him out. After Jolly's dinner tonight, he is sleeping. I just hope he sleeps through the night when it is my turn to sleep.

Oooohhh....the pictures of him snoozing with dad are so cute, I love those!
He sure is a beautiful puppy, I love his ears, they're so full and feathery already!

Back