• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wish us luck

estelle

Charlie has the vets again today at 10, although I don't think he'll be getting his 1st lot of vaccinations today (again):(
He's still coughing with this damn pheunomia and he's already had 2 courses of antibiotics :roll:
I'm doing my best to try to keep him well but this just wont shift :x
does anyone know what the next course of treatment would be?? the vet did mention a chest x-ray on his 2nd visit if he didn't show any improvement but when we took him the 3rd time she said he still had a rattle in his chest and prescribed more antibiotics?
This is really starting to get me down, he shouldn't have to go through all this at such a young age and i'm beginning to wonder if the breeder is to blame or if there was anything that she could have done to prevent this as he obviously was not well when we bought him, sneezing (which she put down to my perfume being too strong and coughing etc):x

Is this going to make him more succeptable to coughs/colds etc in the future? I'm felling a little down and all I keep thinking is that he'll never be well :( :(

I'll have to go now, will let you all know how he gets on at the vets

Good luck at the vets, Ozzy and Mollie both got coughs as soon as we bought them home...... make sure Charlie is not in any draughts and has a nice warm blanket to cuddle against. It will take its time to come out his system....... give him big cuddle from me. :flwr:

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee Charlie's had his 1st vaccination :w**h**:
the vet said his chest is 100% better and he has no temperature so full steam ahead, I'm soooooooooo glad he is finally starting to recover and the vet also said that this episode should not make him more succeptable to coughs/colds in the future.
Hopefully we'll be out and about in 3/4 weeks :D :D

{{{{{{{{Estelle and Charlie}}}}}}}} so pleased for you both :flwr: Let's hope Charlie continues to get stronger every day :flwr:

Back