• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How old is your Cavalier ?????????????

my beloved babies:

Harry/ tri/ 17/09/02/ 4years old
Digby/ blen/ 17/09/02/ 4 years old

Have to say KICK ARSE RUDEE yahooo. 8) 8) 8)
I hope we make that far in our journey together, though I am thankful for everyday I get.

This is a great idea!!!!

1) Elliot-blenheim-male 28/8/04 (Just gone 2 :D )
2) Milly-blenheim-female 8/4/06 (nearly 6 months :)

Yeah Alison!! What's the story anyways?! icon_nwunsure How dare you keep us all waiting in suspense!! :lol:

I am a mommy to Kos who is an 8 month old little blenheim. He's 11.5 lbs of pure love !! :) :lotsaluv:

Kirsty wrote: Molly - you must have had you hands full for the last couple of yearsin between Murphy, Katie and Casey! :badgrin: :badgrin:

Actually it hasn't been too bad. Murphy was a year old when we bought, him and Katie is a rescue we got when she was 13 months. Now Casey, that's another story! He's our wild child and has been since he was a pup. Can't wait to hear how it goes with your new ruby and the Merlin and pup stories!

This is fun to look at. My contribution:

Gizmo, 1/29/97, 9 years old, blenheim
Gadget, 2/15/98, 8 years old, blenheim
Sasha, 7/2/06, almost 12 weeks old, ruby

p.s. I haven't changed my photo yet. We've only had Sasha for less than two weeks and he's taking ALL our time. The older dog pictured with Gizmo and Gadget is Toby, who died on 8/1/06 at almost 16 years old.

Hi Everyone

I spent sometime last night trying to line everything up on Word, so I can just copy and paste which makes it easier.

Not liking how it came out, I am off for the wkd but will work on setting up some sort of columns so it will look tidier.

Just need time. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Busta - Male - Tricolour - 3 May 2004
Woody - Male - Blenhiem - 16 March 2005
Ozzy - Male - Ruby - appr 13 November 2005
xxxx - xxxxx - Black and Tan ----- only joking.

Hi Everyone

I have not forgotten about this thread, sorry but been a bit hectic for me this week.

I am working on it so keep adding your babies to the list.

I will get it done, I promise. :D :D :D

Linda,

my second little one for your list is,

Ellis, Blenhim, Feb 2000. :lotsaluv:

Arriving soon!... well in a few months time, can hardly wait........SSssssoooooo excited, but time flies!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Back