• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More prayers please

cecily

Sorry to crosspost but I just wanted to get as many prayers for our little girl as possible. As posted on the health board Rio will be going in for an MRI tomorrow to see if she might have suspected hydrocephalus. Please keep her in mind. We're hoping it's not it.

You and Rio will be in our thoughts. :flwr: Hoping the best outcome possible. :xfngr:

My thoughts and prayers are with you. God Bless you and yours.

we'll all be thinking about you and Rio tomorrow! God bless you all! hope everything goes well. :hug:

No Aileen, I posted to the health board a little while ago but not here! :)

She doesn't have hydrocephalus as suspected, but rather masticatory muscle myositis which affects her jaw muscles. It's treatable so she should be ok, although may have the complication of having a liver shunt aswell. :( Unlucky really but am so relieved it's not fatal, and vet confident she'll recover well.

Thanks for the kind thoughts :) :flwr:

yay!! thats excellent news!! (well not excellent but atleast its not fatal)...glad everything went better than expected!

Good news at last Cecily, you must be somewhat releived and at least you know your little one can be treated and make a full recovery.

Best wishes for a speedy total recovery.

Hi Cecily, glad to hear your news and that its not hydrocephalus, gosh, that must have been a complete nightmare for you. I hope little Rio makes a good recovery soon :flwr:

Back