• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cailums Halloween Costume

deborah

Cailums halloween costume arrived today, do you think he is pretty.

DSC00988.jpg

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PhotoAlbumId=1726298028&PhotoId=2067435788

Cailum

Ah, thank you all for your kind comments.

Cailum had a tooth & small wart removed from his lip this week so I spoilt him a little with lots of cool stuff I bought on ebay, including his new puppia harness and leash, which he tried out today and loved it.

what color puppia did you get him?

That's such a funny picture you posted, I love it. It doesn't look like Cailum liked it very much though!! Kind of reminds me of how Kos acts when I try to put something new on him! :yikes

I am glad he got some spoilage after getting a wart removed! I had one not too long ago get removed and :yikes :yikes :yikes it really hurt!!! He deserves all of the love and toys!! Hehe maybe I am a bit of a baby. . . icon_blshing

Let's be honest... the costumes and clothes are for us more than our little dogs .... if only they could speak - I'm not sure they'd have too kind words to say to us !!!! icon_whistling (How many times did your parents put you in something that you absolutely hated !!! )

I had to wear Clarks shoes - really hated them, used to scrape them on the floor so she would let me have nice little heels...... never won :( least not pigeon toed..... now I can wear heels they bloody hurt to much... :D

Not sure if this is something from up North but we were made to have shoes from Tommy Balls where the shoes were connected by string - and mum and dad would make you try and walk up and down without falling over! - Everyone knew where you got your shoes from because of the hole where the string used to be! :badgrin:

Back