• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help! Number to phone to check M&S pet insurance?

Lisa_T

I took out pet insurance with Marks and Spencers a couple of weeks ago. I recieved the confirmation email to my inbox.com account- which has now mysteriously disappeared! I stupidly made the mistake of assuming that the inbox.com account was safe, and I don't think I downloaded the policy details onto my hard drive. In any case, the email said that a hard copy would appear within the next ten days. The cover was supposed to start from the 9th Sept- and I still have not recieved the policy docs! Is there a postal strike I haven't heard about on mainland UK? Are M&S usually slow about sending out the docs? ..
Will I be able to phone them/ go to customer services in my local branch and ask them about it, even though I haven't got the policy number?

Moral of the story: always download docs relating to policies and finances, and don't trust any email provider implicitly!

Help! :oops:

Lisa, :flwr:

M&S customer services...0800 072 0119

Pet Claims Line...0800 316 2566

Legal Line...01737 815 248

Hope this helps

Alison, wilts, U.K.

should have also added,

no postal strike here, give them a ring and just explain the problem, they should have your details in their system somewhere..I did find them a little slow at sending my paper work through....

Alison, wilts, U.K.

When we took out insurace with m&s it took about 3/5 weeks for all the paper work to come here but we were cover from when the date we took it out Aileen

OK, so it's likely they're just slow. My inbox account has mysteriously returned to life (whew) so I'll download the relevant emails now- and wait a while longer to see if the paperwork comes through. After all, it's just on ten days now, and I wouldn't have worried about it if it hadn't been for my email account playing up.

Thanks for the reassurance though!

Back