Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updated Pics of the "boys"...

Post Thanks / Like

I love the one on the rights nose.... what a cutey. both lovely in fact.
    Yeah he is pretty cute. The nose thing is a miss-mark... JoJo has the same thing. Gives him character...
    We call that little guy onrie because he starts all the fights and he continues to groan and moan at his litter mates even after you pick him up... but as soon as you get your face up to him, he starts licking away like a little softie!!! He is really a trouble maker and he is the one that taught the whole bunch to bark.
    I have a 3 minute movie that I took of them the other day just playing and fighting in their beds before they were going to bed. As soon as I can figure out how to get it here, I will post it. I am new to that aspect of picture taking...
    They are like little kids, you have to go remind them that they have to settle down and go nite nite!
    They are the best- I love em to pieces...
    I'm going to have to move out to the country because I want to keep them all!
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They are adorable! I'll bet they're having lots of fun together
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)