• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lots ofpics from our fun run a couple of weeks ago

debjen

My dad got quite a few pics of us at the fun run a couple of weeks ago..

At the start line

Robbiewait2.jpg

and we are off...

Robbieover2.jpg

A rather bad front cross..(darn bug is so fast I need to work on those)..

Robbiefrontcross2.jpg

Up and over the frame..

Robbieframe2.jpg

Robbieframe22.jpg

on to the next obstacle..let's go..

Robbierun2.jpg

On the teeter...

RobbieTeeter2.jpg

Through the tire..

robbietire2.jpg

on to the dog walk...

Robbiewalk2.jpg

Robbiewalk22.jpg

Good run Robbie..

GoodrunRobbie2.jpg

Alison_Leighfield said:
Fantastic!

makes me want to go and put up all our jumps in the garden! :lol:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Oh, makes me so excited about starting Bradley on agility.

Alison, I'm envious... need a bigger garden. Ours is barely more than a paved yard.

Great pics, I love agility as well. We attended on the agility competition, with a special run for cavs!

Bailey will be doing agility when he hits 12 months. You both look to be having a heap of fun out there, I can't wait until we can get started!

:mexwav: Debbie, you and Robbie make a great team! :rah: How long have you been doing agility?

What venue was your fun run - AKC, USDAA, CPE, NADAC? We're doing TDAA Oct 6-7!

That looks like so much fun, I have to admire anyone who can do that with their dogs! I would love to try that. Very nice pictures!

I have been doing agility for about 8 years with my lab....I do mainly AKC as that is what we have most of in my area...Robbie is still learning but hope to start running him next year.

thanks for all the captions. your pix are inspiring. i would love to do it with zack. also, i'd like to photograph cavaliers doing that.

judy said:
thanks for all the captions. your pix are inspiring. i would love to do it with zack. also, i'd like to photograph cavaliers doing that.

Judy, I'll bet people would pay you for good photos of their competition runs with their dogs! I know I would! :flwr:

Back