• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Part 2 - Look what Mum got us

Claire

Can't change the size so here goes...

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

Yes, normally go in and just say can I have some bones for the dogs - doesn't cost anything - probably doing them a favour..... they were so heavy.

:D Are you signed up for their magazine, got lots of money off vouchers..... probably end up spending about 70 odd pounds though. We normally take the dogs with us, they normally hoover up whatever is on the floor. :yuk:

Yes, I am - the vouchers cam in handy as I spent £90 last weekend on food and new bits for the baby - of course Merlin came too. He had to pick a chewy stick to take to the till! :D

It was actually before you arrived on the Saturday - Woody was fine just started on his as soon as I put it down, Ozzy would not go near his as Busta was looking at him and Busta wanted what Ozzy had, so we put Busta in the kitchen with me, then swapped them around, swapped the bones, but they still wouldn't eat, Darren chucked them in the bin when I was on my way to meet you after I gave you the wrong road name - oops.. icon_whistling

Have they eaten it all yet ?? lol

My two wouldn't stop till they had the whole thing devoured - even if it meant not sleeping !! :yikes

wow

:shock: its as big as them ive never thought about getting meat bones like that im a bit scared of bones as my tri always seems to choke on grass (she loves eating it she should have been a cow)i dread to think what a bone will do maybe try it one day :?

The bones are large and seemed to be in one part - I removed the fat, Woody just removed all the meat and the nice bits he doesn't bit or chew the actual bone. Ozzy is always eating grass and choking also....

Back