• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We're having a puppy! Insurance?

Alison, this sounds too good to be true, I'm just getting an online quote now. If I can get it as cheap as that I'm definately going for M&S.... I put in my details but as you know I don't have my pup till December so for the quote I put in todays date as it won't work if I put in December and I said my dog was 3 months old and I got quoted £19.88 a month if I chose no excess. :?

Misha at 10, is exceedingly tolerant of other dogs and puppies in his territories. From the photo, you can tell that he isn't too thrilled about this little newcomer! But he usually makes lemonade from lemons, always the optomistic lad. After all, he can steal all that puppy food when nobody's paying attention :shock:

We are with Sainsburys which is life cover 6,000 per condition, costs about 18-22 per dog.

Alison I have similar coverage with Allianz (PetPlan) in Ireland -- for you Irish folks, the cost is similar, a bit more that Alison's quote.

To my knowledge PetCare is the ONLY US insurer who covers genetic conditions such as MVD and suringomyelia -- be aware that some coverers will NOT cover for MVD and as this is the most likely condition any of us will need to treat -- be sure to check that with the insurer.

I am going to have Lucy (my mom's cavalier) go on PetCare in the US. (y)

Back