Thread: Kosmo and his new sweater! :)

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kosmo and his new sweater! :)

I am not sure if it's still appropriate to post pictures of Kosmo in the puppy pictures section, he seems like such a big man now!!

On our morning and evening walks the past week it's been very very cold outside so Kosmo got himself a new sweater!! He also got some beggin strips (thanks dad,) but he seems to kinda like it!! What do you guys think?!

P.S. His ears and tail are finally starting to grow !!

Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

He looks adorable!! Heck....Jake just turned 4 and Shelby will be 3 and I still refer to them as my puppies. I laugh when people say "oh you have puppies, how old are they?"

Love those frogs legs by the way!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He's still a puppy! He looks cute in his sweater, and look at how much his tail has filled out!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

It seems like one day all of a sudden it just started feathering@! One day I woke up and it was just there.. I don't get it. I am happy with the way his ears are going but I still do miss his little ringlets that Avi shaved off! This morning he conned me into cutting all of Kos' rear end hair. :\ I guess it will be a lot easier for me to clean this way! His coat will be able to fill out all of winter and then depending on the weather he might get a cut next summer. It just gets too hot here in the summer to have a crazily active dog!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Kosmo looks real comfortable in his new clothes! He is still a puppy too, just not as small a puppy as he used to be.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

Awww.. he looks very content in his new hoodie! What a cutie!

Post Thanks / Like

He looks like he's ready to go jogging! You should buy him some matching sneakers