• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kosmo and his new sweater! :)

arasara

I am not sure if it's still appropriate to post pictures of Kosmo in the puppy pictures section, he seems like such a big man now!! :lol:

On our morning and evening walks the past week it's been very very cold outside so Kosmo got himself a new sweater!! He also got some beggin strips (thanks dad,) but he seems to kinda like it!! What do you guys think?!

P.S. His ears and tail are finally starting to grow !! :)

b53642635.jpg

He looks adorable!! Heck....Jake just turned 4 and Shelby will be 3 and I still refer to them as my puppies. I laugh when people say "oh you have puppies, how old are they?"

Love those frogs legs by the way!

It seems like one day all of a sudden it just started feathering@! One day I woke up and it was just there.. I don't get it. I am happy with the way his ears are going but I still do miss his little ringlets that Avi shaved off! :? This morning he conned me into cutting all of Kos' rear end hair. :\ I guess it will be a lot easier for me to clean this way! :) His coat will be able to fill out all of winter and then depending on the weather he might get a cut next summer. It just gets too hot here in the summer to have a crazily active dog! ;)

Kosmo looks real comfortable in his new clothes! He is still a puppy too, just not as small a puppy as he used to be. :lol:

He looks like he's ready to go jogging! :lol: You should buy him some matching sneakers 8)

Back