• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

It's Whitney for Claire and Rudee!

She is GOREOUS! Looks like she's thinking very deep thoughts... :)

I'd also like to know how you have such beautiful grass with three dogs! My grass is thrashed with two--and they're not out there much at all!

Aileen,
we are not going very far, a few miles across the town to a new development. We are buying a bigger place so lots of painting to be done! We will also have a new garden to plan and landscape.. :flwr: which I will just love to do. We had our bungalow that we live in now built for us four years ago....I moved in with nothing! rubble and a cement mixer for a view! All good fun. :lol: we are still crossing our fingers that it will happen...

Denise,
I use a good lawn fertilizer twice a year, and just good lawn care I guess. I rake it weekly and watch for the weeds which kill grass growth! My dogs have an area around the other side of the lawned areas which is mainly gravelled for their toileting area, which they are trained to use, it also doubles up as a winter play area when the lawns get soaked. So wee's and lawn burning are not a problem.

Thanks for all your lovely comments...I'm quietly blushing! :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

She is truly lovely. She exudes everything I ever thought a Cavalier would be, such emotion in her pictures. You must adore her beyond words :l*v: who wouldn't? :D

Laura,

you wouldn't have thought all those nice things if you saw the state she came home in on Monday... :jump: she had a wonderful time rolling around in a load of doggy poo in the park...and not just the one pile either!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: she STANK all the way home :yikes it all happened so fast, in the blink of an eye lid! little madam :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beautiful again now though!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Alison_Leighfield said:
Laura,

you wouldn't have thought all those nice things if you saw the state she came home in on Monday... :jump: she had a wonderful time rolling around in a load of doggy poo in the park...and not just the one pile either!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: she STANK all the way home :yikes it all happened so fast, in the blink of an eye lid! little madam :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beautiful again now though!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

And did you inform Daddy that Whits was bathed & had the poo removed in HIS bath again? :lol:

No Donna!!!!

Thats why I keep two baths in the house..one for little ME and one for daddy, son and doggies to share....he, he :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't you know!! :jump: :jump: :jump: method in the madness hey!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Alison_Leighfield said:
No Donna!!!!

Thats why I keep two baths in the house..one for little ME and one for daddy, son and doggies to share....he, he :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't you know!! :jump: :jump: :jump: method in the madness hey!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm methinks me and him are going to have to have another little chat about your misdemeanours behind his back :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: You've already been found out about the Leeds Videos :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell hubby the invoice is in the post.....

oh come on now Donna, how else can a girl get rid of all the boring hubby type books, videos, dvd's etc especially the football ones??? :sl*p:

The best place is on Ebay when he isn't looking... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: will have to think of another outlet now, :jump: :jump: :jump: (y) LOL.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Back