• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

It's Whitney for Claire and Rudee!

Alison_Leighfield

Claire, just a few pics to see what a little dream boat she is!

Enjoy,

Whit Woo's xxx

PICT0049.jpg

PICT0046.jpg

PICT0029.jpg

n3.jpg

n2.jpg

n1.jpg

:w*w: Oh! Alison, Whitney is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. What a face!
When I got to the third photo, I swear, I thought she was going to talk to me. I can tell from looking at her that she understands every word spoken to her . Whitty Woos , you're a babe!!!! :l*v: :hug:
Thank you Alison for sharing :flwr: :flwr:

ps. your garden is a credit to you . :jump:

...she has a beautiful soft, gentle nature but is so funny as well!

A real little sweetie that loves nothing more than being fussed, cuddled and loved, I think she would be carried in your arms 24/7 if given her choice!

She enjoys the company of other dogs and people and laps up all the fuss when we take her out and about...

A wonderful little girl :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Whitney has got to be one of the most gorgeous tris i've ever seen!! She has this attitude of confidence about her in her pictuers and I absolutely love it!! :)

I agree Sara !! I think she *IS* the most beautiful Tri I have ever seen !!!!!! I LOVE her head and muzzle !! Just TDF ! Your garden is beautiful too !!!

I think Whit Woos knows what a beautiful baby she is, she sits very regally on Alison's chaise lounge and just watches everyone. If you dare to sit next to her, she gets up and moves but you are allowed to kneel on the floor by her and tell her how beautiful she is :lol:

Maxxy says 'Don't nun of yooz gets ideaz aboot meye wits coz me an er iz in lurves' ;) :lol:

Whitney is just stunning. I especially love that third picture down. The close up of her face just speaks volumes. She is a beauty indeed!

Maxxs_Mummy said:
I think Whit Woos knows what a beautiful baby she is, she sits very regally on Alison's chaise lounge and just watches everyone. If you dare to sit next to her, she gets up and moves but you are allowed to kneel on the floor by her and tell her how beautiful she is :lol:

Maxxy says 'Don't nun of yooz gets ideaz aboot meye wits coz me an er iz in lurves' ;) :lol:

I don't know what Bradley would do if he met Whitney - she is just a beauty :).

He loves lady tri's too :).

I want Whitney (Busta is in love with her) and I want your garden pretty please...... :fool:

Sorry Claire..have just sold the bungalow!!! with the garden, of which in the picture is only a little piece of it.

Should (fingers crossed) be moving end of October! :fool:
if the chain gets a moving! :x Estate agts are driving us mad :sl*p:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Back