• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

opinions on wainwright's dog food

Lisa_T

I was looking for Royal Canin, but the petshop didn't have th usual small adult, only breed specific bags- which, needless to add, did not include the Cav! I found Wainwright's- it claims to be easy on the digestion, has no soy/cereal fillers etc, and the ingredients looked pretty good. It was also nearly have the price of the comparable JWB for the same amount, and it seemed to have fewer ingredients. Anyone used this? Any opinions? I give Holly some today with her Pedigree Chum (!) dry complete and a little of dinner's leftovers- salmon and mash, basically. She literally licked the plate clean which is quite something since she's usually scared of that particular bowl.

I can't say anything about that brand as I've never heard of it but something else that I find particularly interesting is the fact that you said she's scared of her bowl!! I don't understand what on earth would make them scared of bowls?! Kosmo has never been scared of his, but he is scared of the broom, vacuum cleaner, mop, dust pan.. it seems like anything that's red he wants nothing to do with!! Wonder if I should see what he'd do with a red bowl?! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Um, this particular bowl is red. Red plastic. I bought it cos she was also scared of both the spaniel bowls I bought- steel and baby blue plastic respectively. *Sigh* Now she doesn't mind eating from the red bowl, but she needs watching for drinking- Her Highness is capable of standing and barking at a full bowl until some sucker comes and holds it for her...

ive heard of this brand whilst looking for royal canin myself funnily enough. this was during my trial on anything to get jadan to eat stage. it was the only brand out of all of them that he didnt even give a snif at though. so they all have there own different taste buds dont they icon_whistling ;) icon_whistling i never did get him on the royal canin as he actually ate the jwb before all the curfuffle at meal time so he is sticking to that one at the moment until he realises i am boss at meal times...... :sl*p: arent i?!!!! icon_whistling :? icon_whistling

Back