• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

End of Summer Photos

Cathy Moon

Chocolate:
IMG_3607.jpg

Geordie:
IMG_3608.jpg

India:
IMG_3610.jpg

:D Cathy, how lucky you are to have not one, but three gorgeous faces to wake up to every morning. I wish I had Three Rudee's :lol: :lol:
Thanks for sharing - :flwr:

They all three have such an elegant air. Beautiful mature faces, as you can tell I am ready to phase out of the "puppy phase". Quincy was such a sweet little pup, but these teenager years are killing me.

Marsha

You have gorgeous dogs Cathy! I always stare at your avatar for a while when I'm reading threads... they have utterly adorable faces :D

alright that's it!!

You have the most beautiful dogs and you already know my fondness of geordie. If you keep it up one morning you're going to wake up with only chocolate and india because I have snuck in and stolen geordie!! muhahaha :badgrin: He's just soooo pretty Cathy~!! :)

I think I see a froggy legged Chocolate there. . . hehe ;) And how about India.. what a beautiful face she has. ;)

I also like your deck .. did you guys do it yourself?! I would love to have flowers but I think Kosmo would eat them all.. . :sl*p:

:flwr:

They are such yummy babies, Chocolate looks so regal - Sara, whist you're dognapping the others, get Chocolate for me .... :lol:

Cathy - you have three of the most beautiful dogs!! I just love their coats. They all look so beautiful.

Thanks! Those were taken on our last summer weekend here. Now the weather is definitely autumn-like!

Our pups are shedding like crazy for their winter coats, so I may have to ship them to you :badgrin: :badgrin: Any takers for India? :badgrin: PM with your addresses - just kidding! :lol:

Sara, the deck came with the house - it's 10 years old. Are you and OH planning on building a deck?

Cathy Moon said:
Any takers for India? :badgrin: PM with your addresses - just kidding! :lol:

Tell you what Cathy, I'll do you a deal.... I'll swap her for Charlie :badgrin: Everyone thinks he's sweet and innocent. So did I when we first got him.....

If ever a dog was trained by satan, it's him :badgrin: :lol:

I can't build a deck on house we're in now because it's too small and it's not layed out properly for one. We have a front "deck" but it's just a little place that covers the door opening.

AHh it's too hard to explain, this is our house

b49832278.jpg

We're the people on the end. They are putting up a fence next year and i can't wait.

Whenever Kosmo learns to lift his leg at least he has his very own fire hydrant to pee on, LOL.

Kos is shedding like nuts too. He's afraid of the slicker brush because I think his hair isn't long enough. I bought a zoom groom rubber thing at PetSmart on Saturday and it seems to work wonderful so far. We also got a central vac. this weekend (coming on october 3rd, I can't wait!!!) and it has options for pet grooming accessories, LOL. I think he'll be scared of it but if it works, that will be the greatest thing EVER!

While you're at it you can ship India to me too, a 2 for 1 type of deal.. save on shipping. :D

Very nice place you have - lots of windows!! I luv how tall some of those windows are! And it looks like you have a nice basement, too, by the looks of those windows! Our basement windows are little slits by comparison. I guess I didn't realize how much I'm into windows :lol: I luv front porches, too, which I miss after our move. Who needs a deck when they have a front porch! :lol:

I cannot send you India, because Donna is swapping Charlie for her, and I must have Charlie!!!! :p Besides, Geordie might be more than you can handle! icon_devil ;) :lol:

There are lotsa windows on the front and the back but there are none on the side which sucks except for the one above the stairs. :(

I like the layout of our house because I can see Kosmo at all times, lol. He's a little devil I tell you. icon_devil

We really really need to buy blinds for this house. We just moved out in April and haven't had the time or energy.. we were thinking California Shutters but I can buy two more cavaliers for the price of those in the house!!

If I have Geordie and Kosmo together they will be able to cause troubel together and keep each other occupied so I still need another one to cuddle with!!! If you send India to Donna, then she has to send maxx to me!! :D Then I'll have 3 wonderful boys.

Now you got me thinking again ! icon_whistling

Back