• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Ottawa!

WillowsMom

Hellow Everyone!

I just joined the forum - I was excited to find a place to talk just about CKCS! We got our little Willow just three weeks ago - she'll be twelve weeks old on Tuesday. She's just a joy - smart as can be, and lots of fun...

Funny, from viewing the forum the past week or so, I see that my Willow is the second (at least) Blen Willow on the boards!

I look forward to chatting with everyone!

Krista

Here's a couple of pics!

The day we picked her up:

IMG_0577.JPG

In our yard:

IMG_0635.JPG

Doing the head-tilt that melts our hearts everytime!

IMG_0722.JPG

Willow is precious. Congratulations on your new puppy and welcome to the board. icon_welcome

I love her name, very cute, it totally fits her! Very nice photos, she is adorable! Aren't Cavaliers the best dogs in the world?! I can't imagine owning anything else!! Well, I must say I do love my toy Poodle, but I do know that I will never be without my Cavalier!

Welcome! and congrats on your new baby! Willow is adorable! I am relatively new to the board too. You will love it. Oh and it's great to have another member from Canada! :flwr:

Hi! I HAVE to agree that Willow is an adorable name. We have one ourselves!! Willow is our Blenheim; Cedar is our Tricolor.

Welcome to the boards!

hello

:D i am new on too and was also glad to find cavalier talk i love these dogs your puppy is very cute but they are even cuter when they are adult cavs you have a lot to look forwad to :flwr:

Welcome to yourself and Willow

He is adorable, just love the head tilt.
Watch it they can get away with tons with that tilt. :wggle:

Back