• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello!

Cupcake Love

I'm so happy I stumbled upon this website and found I'm not the only one who is nuts about my sweet little dog! :) Cupcake, our almost one year old blenheim Cavalier, came into our lives last December. I've wanted a cavalier sine I was a child and when my husband surprised me with her last winter I was beside myself with happiness.

I cannot even describe how much joy she has brought to our lives. She is the sweetest little thing who is always ready for a snuggle. Though our two cats may disagree, she has been a wonderful addition to our family.

My parents also have a male blenheim, who will be one in January, named Nacho. Nacho and Cupcake are the best of friends and love chasing each other and "sharing" their toys (this is funny because when Cupcake is at Nacho's house he always tries to steal his toys away from her and then when Nacho comes to our house Cupcake does the same thing to him - so naughty!!).

I fear I may have rambled a bit in my introduction, but I look forward to getting to know everyone on the board and having an outlet for my puppy obsession! :)

Cupcakewithgoodies.JPG

(My co-workers threw me a "puppy shower" and here are some of the goodies we/Cupcake received!)

Hi there Kendra! Your little Cupcake is adorable, love the picture of her!

I have a one year old male blenheim that I got a year ago in October, Bentley is the love of my life, I had wanted a Cavalier for so many years! I also have a 6 year old toy Poodle named Bailey, and he and Bentley are the best little buddies!

Well, welcome to the forums here, you'll enjoy it here! :)

icon_welcome to the board! Cupcake is absolutely gorgeous. I can tell by her picture she is a great snuggle pup too!

icon_welcome Glad you found us, Kendra and Cupcake! That was really sweet of your co-workers to give you a puppy shower! :D

Welcome!! First off...I would definitely keep that husband!! How sweet is that??!! I love the names...something spicy (Nahco) and something sweet (Cupcake). She sure is a cupcake. What a doll baby. And looks like you really cleaned up at that shower...that's so neat that they did that!

:lotsaluv: Aww cupcake is adorable :jmp:

Welcome to cavalier talk its a great site :rah:

Back