• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jake and Shelby - after bath zoomies

Cathy T

After bath zoomies videos. Although they sound vicious they really aren't!! This is why I have to vacuum my WHOLE house after bath time.

Glad to see that SiânE in not the only one who uses all the furniture to get dry. :lol:

That's so good Cathy..... I have to make sure the bedroom door is shut as our three try to go straight in there....... sure they are getting their own back :lol:

Lovely videos Cathy, thanks for sharing :D I'd have thought Shelby was far too ladylike to be rolling around like that :lol: Love the way Jake is saying 'Mamma, what about me - get me on camera too' in the first video :lol:

Is that a huge stuffed toy cavalier on the floor you've got there? I thought you'd acquired another furbaby without telling us :lol: :lol: :lol:

Claire, first thing I do before bathing my two is shut all the bedroom doors - I have had to dry my bed off on more than one occasion :roll: :lol:

Donna, with Darren leaving damp towels on the bed and those three jumping around like nutters it can be a pain the bum sometimes...

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Is that a huge stuffed toy cavalier on the floor you've got there? I thought you'd acquired another furbaby without telling us :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, that's a toy. I've bought several stuffed Cavaliers and somehow (??!!) the dogs always end up with them. The funny thing is that out of all of their stuffed toys these are always their favorite...just like the real ones!

I love bath time only because it is so entertaining. While I bathe Jake Shelby licks the outside of the shower doors. So there is a constant tapping noise. Then when I take Shelby in Jake lays in front of the shower door crying. He wants her to come out and play. As soon as I'm done they both do the mad dash all over the house. Up on the bed, along the floor, on the couch. You name it...it's fair game!!

Can totally relate to your videos - merlin throws himself around the house just like Shelby does.......... It certainly tires them out though - guaranteed half hour of peace afterwards. :lol:

Cathy,

It's great to know they love each other so much :flwr: When I bath either of my two the other will sit watching & waiting patiently for their turn :lol:

Funny how they love Cavalier toys isn't it? I've received several beautiful ones as gifts yet they always steal them and make them their own. Maxx's favourite toy though is a stuffed rottweiler puppy that my Mum bought him when he was a puppy - it looks just like a b&t cavalier and he used to take it everywhere with him!

Here's my baby with his baby :lol:

Hagotitalltomyselfnow.jpg

Claire, I can just imagine. My boys use my en-suite for a shower and I get their wet towels abandoned on my bed too - drives me nuts :x

Cathy, your video clips are great, your cavvies long ears are beautiful, do you use a conditioner on them?

Donna - I do believe your rott puppy is the same one Shelby sleeps with! She loves to plop her head down on it and use it as a pillow. Yes, every time I get a new Cavalier stuffed dog....someone steals it from me and makes it their own.

Yes, I do condition their ears and coat. After bath they get the Pet Silk rinse.

Back