• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hogans HOME!

Maxwell&me

Hey Guys,
Im sorry I havnt been in touch, I gotta tell you, not only am I working my fanny off to pay for Hogan, but Im working my fanny off with two dogs in the house making sure everyones needs are meet.....*sigh* I know it will get better but the first few days...let me tell you Ive lost ten pounds....who needs weight watchers!

Im counting On Linda....Thank you so much sweetie, to post photos, Im just so busy for the 45 minutes it takes me to upload and resize...I just dont have the time....so please can we all give her a big hugg for helping us always and being a great friend when we need her!

Paul had a meeting on Friday, so he couldnt be with me when I picked up hogan...and I went in the morning so the children were in school...I had a wonderful time with Elaine...and this is the very first Puppy shes sold from any of her litters so it was very emotional for both of us, for me becouse shes Intrusted me with this amazing little guy and for her becouse shes vested so much into him and its the first one shes let go....Im just so greatful that she chose our family.....His a wonderful little fella.....

Shes an amazing gal and expect to see much more of her name in the cav world...so very caring with her dogs and her knowladge astounds me ....!!!! Hogans almost completely potty trained at 12 weeks, only has had one accident the house and it was all my fault...hes very smart and has fit totally in with our familly.

Thankfully Max has just decided today hes not going to bite or kill him....he is very jelious...but weve been giving him tons of attention and he gets to do alot that Hogan doesnt, like sleep in the couch in our room...Hogan is being crate trained...so its another good 9 months before he gets to do the same......They eat seperate...and had a bit of a tiff over a bone tonight...but I think Max understands that hes the bigger boy...and allows the little one to have whatever....but I always try and give max the extra treat for being such a good boy.....

Hogan is just a love with the children, and my youngest is his gal....I never have photos of my children on the internet...but the one of Livi with hogan in her arms is just to sweet not to share...and her face is partially hidden...so for you friends....its just been a wonderful blessing for our family.....That one is just for you!

So, Im winded...and hopefully Linda can help get those photos attached over the next day or so...thanks for your warm thoughts and sweet prayers......and Illl update soon. Kisses and sweet cav dreams to everyone.

Dawn

I am in the process of uploading them.
Sent you an email to find out where you want them, but I just logged on and found where you want that little cutie pie to go.

5 Minutes. :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;)

Introducing Hogan

HogansFannyWarmer.jpg

Hogan and His Fanny Warmer :yikes :yikes :yikes

HogansBigBed.jpg

Look at me in my Big Big Bed :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HogansBigBed-1.jpg

Here I am, I am loving this bed. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

HogansBed.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Comfy, what do you all think.
I am thinking I am gonna be spoiled.

HogansLittleGirl.jpg

Pure Love :lotsaluv: :hug:
We are gonna be Best Freinds. :l*v: :wggle:

Beautiful! Congrats on the new ruby baby!! And I just love his little tusch on that towel cushion... :lol:

Awww....I just love your little Hogan, he is gorgeous, what a sweetie pie. I love the fanny warmer, lol! Makes me want to get a ruby friend for Bentley, that chestnut red is so pretty!

He is a lovely little one! Congratulations on your new cavvie baby :flwr:

Linda, your comments for each photo are really fun and made us laugh! :lol:

Whats really funny about the fanny warmer photo....is Hogan was carrying that around in his mouth....but My husband started mowing the lawn and he decided to take a break and watch.....and it just so happened while I was sitting at my desk....I glanced over and saw what his fanny padding was and snapped a photo...It really was the luck of the glance on that one :lol:

Hogan is just so precious! Love the pictures, the captions and most of all the fanny warmer. He is just so sweet. Glad he has come to your loving home. Your children will spoil him...as it should be!

Congratulations! He is really beautiful, it's nice to hear about your wonderful experience--how special to get the first puppy from this breeder!

Thanks to Linda! Great job!

Dawn,

Congrats! Glad to see that Maxwell hasn't left home because of Hogan - although I can see why there is some jealousy - Hogan is even more gorgeous than his bro!!!!

Congrats on the new baby, he's adorable and I love the fanny warmer pic hahahaha. Actually I admit I was rather shocked when I saw the word fanny - it's used as a derogatory term for a 'ladies bits and pieces' in the UK :yikes :lol:

The one of your little one with Hogan is precious too. I have loads of pics of Maxx as a pup with my boys, absolutely priceless :D Don't think I'd ever trust any breed with kids like I would a cavalier :flwr:

Ohhh!!!!!! :shock:

Here a fanny is something you sit on...as in your tush or I could use a few other words! LOL :lol:

Thanks for all the sweet congrats on him...Just love him to peices!

Back