• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We came back from holiday with some "extra" luggag

WOW Sally your friend's photos are fabulous...I love flower photography, it's quite hard to do so I'm very impressed with these.

Cecily, thanks for your comments, hubby is the semi-pro, it's more of a hobby for me though!!

Yes it was Rupert shaking his head, both of these are on a fast shutter speed, with a slow speed it would record as a blur - that's what we do for water shots.

A couple of Kyla from yesterday

Kyla29090604.jpg

AdjKyla293T0357.jpg

Wow...she is a stunner. That first one just really captures the epitome of Cavalier eyes.

Nicki said:
....Judy, glad you're "light obessessed" too!! It's our first topic of conversation in the morning here :lol:...

Nicki! If you love the contrast of dark and light, you know what that means don't you? You need a Tricolor cavalier! You must have one, they are striking to the photographer's eye, make sure to get plenty of white on yours. :) One more won't make a lot of difference at this point. You will thank me again and again. GO FOR IT!!!! ;) As a serious photographer, i know hubby will be thrilled, he will thank me too.
:lol:

Nicki, Kyla is just GORGEOUS. Love those pics you took of her yesterday. :lotsaluv:

Kyla

Oh, Nicki, Kyla is just yummy. Her eyes are beautiful. Liquid-y! I'm glad Rupert has a snuggle pal...a fur-sis to canoodle with!
So now you're a 16-paw family. Congrats!

Dorothy and Omlette
and Little Dickens at Rainbow Bridge

Back