• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Willow puppy pics! (kinda big pics)

WillowsMom

Here are some pics of our little blenheim Willow - the first is when we first met her at just 3 weeks. The rest are since we brought her home (from 8.5-12 weeks - she'll be twelve weeks tomorrow!)

Enjoy!

3 weeks
IMG_0121.JPG

8.5 weeks - the day we brought her home!
IMG_0584.JPG

Yummy - grass!
IMG_0639.JPG

snoozin'

IMG_0652.JPG

After digging in some dirt - in a bit of trouble. :)

IMG_0685.JPG

Finally, just this weekend, doing her "what's that new noise" head tilt we love so much!

IMG_0722.JPG

Oh I lovvvvvvvvvvvvve the tongue and the dirt pics :lol: Maxx is 7 and still digs in the dirt - he knows it's naughty so it's obviously more fun :lol:

Just wait until she learns to sneeze that dirt all over you hahahahaha

What a little cutie! The look on her face with the dirt on her nose just cracked me up! Mischevious!! And darling all at the same time.

Awww, is she ever sweet! She sure has a cute expression and looks as if she enjoys having her photo taken! Have fun with her!

Love the name!

:D

I just got a puppy and named her Willow too! So fitting for such a sweet little face. Your pup is a dear!!

Back