• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Shaking when excited

Jen114

Hello all it has been a while since i have posted

i have been off of work for a few days which has been very nice and have been taking Kayla swimming and running and she has been loving it

Lately though she gets so excited that she starts shaking does anyoens cav do this?

Nice to see you again :D
Yes, Bono and Nóra both started to shake sometimes when it took me too long to get ready for a walk. And the jumped in circels and cried, too... :roll: :lol:

Ella shakes when she gets excited. Especially when I am getting her food ready and while she is eating. I think it is a sign of the weight she will eventually be if that is the most excited she gets :roll: ;)

Does Kayla shake when she's been swimming and gets all hyped up? If so - Merlin does exactly the same....

When King was younger he would shake a lil bit when excited....but now he doesn't, it's only his tail that wags for now end :lol:

Yes she shakes so much like she is having a fit... but she is just shaking wiht excitment it is scary sometimes LD

Back