• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The steak Thief!!!!!!!!!

Jen114

The funniest thing happend

well funny after it happend i was so angry when it did happen

I cooked lovely steaks yesterday for lunch and i went to get some water from the kitchen when my husband came back int he room Kayla had stolen the steak from the coffee table

she was caught in the act

Hahaha! Kayla, little criminal!
Nóra did once steal my bread. Her mummy was not happy about her than... :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol: well that is funny now but not at the time When I was a girl my Dad work down the mime and always used to go to bed saturday morning for a couple of hours then get up for dinner one day he did that and we were having bacon and sauage for dinner well when he got is dinner out the oven and all that was left was the egg Judy the dog had been in the oven and had eaton the rest :lol: :lol: Aileen

Our cat did something similar about a year ago. I had a nice steak dethawing in the sink and the little squirt somehow managed to pick it up, drag it into the living room and started eating it! :shock: He was in a lot of trouble that evening, though in retrospect it was kind of funny and cute.

LMAO reminds me of when I was living at home. My parents had a Welsh Terrier who was a nightmare thief. You couldn't put a scalding cuppa down as she'd even have that :yikes

One Saturday afternoon one of Dad's friend's, a butcher called in and left Dad some thinly sliced steak for sandwiches. Dad cooked it and put it in a half baguette then sat down to watch tv and promptly fell asleep.

When he woke up he took a bite of the baguette and found there was no steak in there - the dog had stolen the lot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back