• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Merlin's brother ( six weeks old)

merlinsmum

252625992_a9a538a7af.jpg

oh I'm off, I need a snooze........
252625993_2e47ef1515.jpg

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Kirsty, he looks huge for six weeks! When does he come home?

I know - he can't have grown that much in a week - I think its the camera they are using because all the pictures the breeder has sent he looks big on - the ones I took he's only a tot on!

Oh he is a doll...beautiful :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

I bet you are counting down the days now till he comes home!

Enjoy the excitement! :mexwav:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

I can't wait.......(for sleepless nights, poops and wees!)

I think this time will go a lot easier as I know more about the cavalier attitude and chracteristics now......and how influential Baker's Nibbles can be!!!!! :lol: :lol:

LOL Kirsty. I must have been incredibly lucky with Maxx. I had virtually no sleepless nights (none at all until he was poorly) and only a few little wees in the house - no poops at all - ever!

So has Merlin started packing his case yet then? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell him there's a bed for him here - I can always fit another one in and I'm sure he's no bother.....

You're getting your boy on the 7th, aren't you? My little girl comes home on the ninth. It'll be interesting to see how our B/Ts respond. Has Merlin met the little one? How did he react?

Lisa,

Well it's now the 6th we hope to bring him home as my OH has a diving course to teach on the Saturday. Merlin hasn't met him yet because they were only 5 weeks when we went to see them and I would not have like to have passed anything on to them so I though it better to leave him in the car.

Merlin knows there is something going on as little extras of new beds and crates and things keep appearing in places they weren't before!

I can't wait.....

- I just ordered myself some Crocs for those 3 am pee pee trips in the rain!

Back