Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet Merlin's brother ( six weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I can't wait.......(for sleepless nights, poops and wees!)

I think this time will go a lot easier as I know more about the cavalier attitude and chracteristics now......and how influential Baker's Nibbles can be!!!!!
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Kirsty. I must have been incredibly lucky with Maxx. I had virtually no sleepless nights (none at all until he was poorly) and only a few little wees in the house - no poops at all - ever!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Only a week to go now!!!
    Kirsty

Post Thanks / Like

So has Merlin started packing his case yet then?

Tell him there's a bed for him here - I can always fit another one in and I'm sure he's no bother.....

Post Thanks / Like

You're getting your boy on the 7th, aren't you? My little girl comes home on the ninth. It'll be interesting to see how our B/Ts respond. Has Merlin met the little one? How did he react?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lisa,

Well it's now the 6th we hope to bring him home as my OH has a diving course to teach on the Saturday. Merlin hasn't met him yet because they were only 5 weeks when we went to see them and I would not have like to have passed anything on to them so I though it better to leave him in the car.

Merlin knows there is something going on as little extras of new beds and crates and things keep appearing in places they weren't before!

I can't wait.....

- I just ordered myself some Crocs for those 3 am pee pee trips in the rain!
    Kirsty