Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rotten dog...free to good home!

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rotten dog...free to good home!

Who guessed that this is about Jake??!! (his reputation precedes him). Last week I noticed someone (based on the impossible trajectory had to be Jake) peed in my bedroom against the sliding door. I cleaned it up and doused it liberally with nature's miracle. Today I pulled out the steam cleaner and cleaned the carpets. Went into the bedroom and saw Shelby sniffing at the glass door. Dang it...he did it again!!! Arrrghhh!!!

Okay, I feel better, just had to vent!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jake!!
    Ship him to me, Cathy, I just shipped mine off because they're shedding all over the place
    BTW, I just steam vac'd my carpet yesterday!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mom's ready to offer Lucy and her clouds of hair to anyone who wants her too...
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

LOL bad bad jake! Wonder why on earth he is doing that?! He must love to be in the dog house!

I am taking Cathy Moon's Geordie so I guess Jake will be replacing him? lol. . .

Karlin I think EVERYBODy is having those cloudy hair problems LOL. My neighbor was standing on the walkway by the porch Sunday morning and I was outside brushing Kosmo (gotta do it outside..) and he got a phone call. Well sometime between him answering the call and me cleaning out the brush, a nice ball of Mr. Kosmo's white hair flew right into my neighbors mouth! Needless to say it was the most embarassing thing of my life.. I was like OH my goodness I am sorry and he's like "what ? I thought that was a wish!" LOL

The hair is coming off in handfuls it seems!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, gonna package Jake up and ship him off to Cathy tomorrow!!

That's too funny about your neighbor!

Hubby was asking why there's so much dog hair in the garage when the dogs are never in the garage. I told him the neighbors 5 houses down were wondering where all the dog hair in their house was coming from When they shed...they shed big time. I laugh when people innocently ask "do they shed?"!!!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

lol! Well, I am glad to hear that Bentley isn't the only little stinker to pull stuff like that! Thank God for Nature's Miracle!
    ~Renee, Bentley & Bailey & Maddie

Post Thanks / Like

I'll take all of them! Just ship them to Tennessee!!!

Tip on shedding: I have been using shed defense pills on my dogs for years and they work wonders. One brand is just called shed defense that we get at the pet store and the other brand I get is from Royal Treatment from hsn.com.

They are vitamins that are full of good stuff for the coat and help prevent shedding. I started Riley on them 2 months ago and I hardly ever see her hair on the couch (our couch is eggplant, so you can really see white hair).

I highly recommend trying them! They take a month or 2 to start working, but thay are great!!!
    Heather, Fletcher (Ruby Male) & Riley (stinky sock lover) (Blenheim Female)
    http://www.heatherhink.com/pets.asp

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lucy does shed masses of hair -- so I now understand what people mean when they say they have tumbleweeds of hair from their cavaliers. Jaspar and Leo have quite flat, smooth coats and hardly shed at all -- it's a very different coat!! So I hadn't encountered the hair extravaganze my mom has... I'm trying to console her by noting that perhaps she is just losing a heavier coat she brought with her from an Ohio winter and is adjusting slowly to being a California girl now.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Jake better stop piddling in the bedroom or its goona be a trip away and if King doesn't stop shredding magazines then he's goin wit Jake...
    Aaron, King and the rest of family
    living in NY

Post Thanks / Like

Cathy, that is disconcerting. zack has done that too, after not doing anything like that for months, suddenly i step on a rug and it's wet, and i know it wasn't me. and it doesn't have the odor of Fluffy's pee. Pretty frustrating, we really count on them to cooperate on this matter. good luck!