• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My TedBear is 3 today!!

Oh Teddy I'm so sorry, we didn't know it was your birthday yesterday - your Mamma didn't tell us :(

Hope you had a lovely day full of treats - don't think you liked that hat much did you ? ;)

Sorry I missed your Birthday Tedbear but I am sure you would have enjoyed your walk. Belated Happy birthday.

Claire said:
Happy Birthday TedBear - you are one handsome dog.... I wished I looked that good!!!

:lol: ditto to that. i love your current avatar claire, those guys look quite sharp as well. movie stars of the dog world we have here :l*v:

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Tedbear :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

cl*p cl*p cl*p b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* :rah: :rah: :rah:

Hope you had a great time...

Thanks Judy, that was the 7 picture I took of that one - the flash is a bit bright so there were a few eyes shut and then Ozzy tried to come closer to the camera.... :D

Thank you so much everyone. TedBear had his party today, just trying to sort out some photos :lol:

Molly we are eagerly awaiting Katie with lots of warm towels :lol: :lol: I'm sure we could squeeze in just one more...esp one as beautiful as her :lotsaluv:

Claire, I love your new avatar too, such stunning boys. :lotsaluv:

Back