• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bath time - shampoo ?

pippa

Hi all,

I have always bathed Gus and Pippin with puppy shampoo as it is gentle.

Now that they are older ( almost 5 and 2 and 1/2) I wonder should I change to something else and would like some recommendations. Also can anyone suggest a good conditioner.

I brush them every day but I don't bath them too often.

My mom is a groomer and loves the "Crazy Dog" brand. She likes the baby powder scent - made for puppies and adults, and the green apple scent. I use the Baby Dog on both of mine (an adult Corgi and a 6 month old Cav) and they smell great for 3-6 days!

I like the "Top Performance" brand almost all smell great and make King's coat look awsum...plus the colone gives a good after touch

I use Virbac episoothe shampoo and episoothe conditioner or resisoothe as a leave on conditioner. I do not know if you can get any of these products where you are ?? I am Oz.

They are oatmeal based so very kind to the skin and smell lovely, also a little goes a long way.

Back