• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oh My God - I'm In Fits Of Laughter Here

misty

I wish you guys could see this. :)

Cailean is mating his favourite toy, which happens to be a Cailean look-a-like, but a bit smaller. He used to do this 2-3 times a week, but stopped about a year ago when Declan moved in.

The funniest thing is Cailean doesn't know how "it" is done and lays on his side or his back, holding his young lady in his front paws. When he's finished, he will kick her away with his back legs. Basically, he just doesn't know how it should be done ;)

Bradley is sitting on the settee with the funniest expression on his face. Bradley was a stud dog, and must wonder what on earth Cailean's doing and why he's doing it in that position. He is looking at Cailean as if he's a complete idiot - oh for a camera at the right time.

rofl :badgrin: :badgrin:

cl*p :rotfl:

you may not have a camera but you sure do give a good description

Too funny!! I can totally see it...especially Bradley looking at him and wondering what on earth he's doing!

Sounds exactly like Merlin with Sandy his favourite toy - lies on the sofa on his side trying to "make friends" with her! :lol:

merlinsmum said:
Sounds exactly like Merlin with Sandy his favourite toy - lies on the sofa on his side trying to "make friends" with her! :lol:

I love it ... "making friends" :D

We've often asked Cailean if he wants a cigarette in jest after he's finished "making friends" ;)

misty said:
merlinsmum said:

I love it ... "making friends" :D

We've often asked Cailean if he wants a cigarette in jest after he's finished "making friends" ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was scrolling through my pictures in photobucket and came upon this, and then remembered Misty talking about Cailean not knowing how to do it. I think he's just too lazy to stand up :D And what about that look on his face....I've invaded his privacy :shock:
HPIM0766.jpg

Oh Jake how very rude of Mommy to invade your privacy...she should have let you use her bedroom :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

ROFLOL at these doggies, mine haven't ever tried it with cuddlies...

Cathy T said:
I was scrolling through my pictures in photobucket and came upon this, and then remembered Misty talking about Cailean not knowing how to do it. I think he's just too lazy to stand up :D And what about that look on his face....I've invaded his privacy :shock:

Cathy-- :lol: :lol: :lol: great picture.

Cathy T said:
HPIM0766.jpg

yesssssss :lol:

that's it - rofl :D

Back