• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My parents' cavalier

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
This is Lucy! She is a retired breeding bitch of age 6, from breeder Laura Lang in Ohio -- Roycroft Once in a Blu Moon.

She is the sweetest thing and has decided she likes me because I ordered the treats from Petedge.com... :lol:

253730900_1ace5cdca6_m.jpg

253730893_86c1c111ce_m.jpg

253730895_792058bbd3_m.jpg

Re: My parent's cavalier

Karlin said:
This is Lucy! She is a retired breeding bitch of age 6, from breeder Laura Lang in Ohio -- Roycroft Once in a Blu Moon.

That's where my Bentley is from! I live about 40 minutes from Laura. b*n*n*

Gotta tell you Laura...you sure have some pretty dogs!!! Bentley has to be one of my all time favorite tris. And Lucy is just adorable!!

Lucy is just precious!!!! :lotsaluv:

Really great photos and seems such a sweet dog. :)

She really looks a Lucy as well, a name I have always adored for a Cavalier...very ladylike!

A beautiful girl. :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Oh she is so pretty Karlin, and looks really happy and settled with your parents.

I'm glad they finally found their Cavalier, I bet they are thrilled with her and it must help you when there to have Cavalier cuddles to make up for missing your trio :D

I almost got a dog from Laura this summer. It is only a 5 hour drive for me. We chatted via email and then on the phone. She had a wonderful runt female tri color puppy. My only problem was our house was being remodeled and I didn't want a puppy while the contractors were clomping around and dropping things. I couldn't take the puppy home until July and Laura wanted to find a home in May for the little one. So it wasn't meant to to.

When I see these pictures of her dogs, they are really beautiful.

I have no regrets though. I ended up with Luke in May instead. He was 3.5 years old and had no problem adapting to our remodeling project. In fact, the breeder I did get him from was remodeling her house at the same time, so he was used to it. He was destined for me.

Lucy is beautiful :flwr: She has that gorgeous earnest face that a lot of the older Cavaliers seem to have. I'll bet it is great to go away and still wake up to Cavalier cuddles :D

She's really fun. Follows my mom everywhere through the house and does a 'woo-woo' bark at squirrels and birds and the occasional jogger! It was so nice to have a cavalier around while I was away and she really is just so good. Laura does have lovely dogs (and healthy ones -- Lucy is heart clear at 6). Laura said she loved toys but she seems far more interested in carrying around my mother's socks, dirty or clean. A knotted sock is her favourite toy to take inot her room and crate at bedtime. :lol:

She has a very plushy face and a little short, full muzzle. Really beautiful big eyes. She would eat and eat and eat though is she had the chance!!

Back