Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Last hope prayers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Last hope prayers

Rio was admitted to hospital today after a rapid deterioration in a new condition. They've found a mass on her lungs and inflammation of the pleura. The prognosis is very poor. They are opening up her chest now to see if there's an obstruction. If there is, and they can remove it she will have a chance. If not there's nothing they can do and she will have to be put to sleep on the operating table.

We're a little in shock at the moment, especially after what we went through last week. The vet says it's unrelated, she's just been one very unlucky puppy.

We thank you again for your support last time and please just keep her in your thoughts this one last time.

Post Thanks / Like

Cecily, I'm storming Heaven for you! Please God Rio will make it through.
    Keep the faith and know that we are all sending you our prayers, love and very best wishes - we're rooting for you Rio...
    Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just heart broken hearing this news, our thoughts and prayers are with you and little Rio....

Post Thanks / Like

Cecily--I'm praying my heart out for little Rio!! Healing and loving thoughts are going your way.
    Denise, Wrigley (Golden-5 Yrs.) and
    Mia Bella (Cavalier-2 Yrs.)

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Cecily,

You have all my prayers. I'm lost as to what to say....this is such sad news....I hope Rio pulls through, sending positive thoughts your way, just wish there was something I could do.

Please let us know what happens, take care,

Alison xxx (((hugs))) &

Wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What an awful time you must be going through. I cannot even imagine.

I am thinking of you and praying for you that Rio will be okay ...

Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

I am so so sorry - I have tears in my eyes as I am writing this. After all the ups and downs of just last week. It is certainly unfair. I pray the "up" to this "down" will come soon and in the form of Rio getting another chance. Please keep us posted - my prayers are with you and Rio, bless your hearts.

Post Thanks / Like

We just got a call from the surgeon. Rio is still in surgery and still fighting. He's a little surprised and confused by what they found. Two of the lobes of her lungs are badly inflamed and are stuck to her chest wall from the infection. They're going to see if they can remove the damaged ones. If they can she might have a chance, but again the prognosis is fairly poor.

He said it could be a foreign body she inhaled, or an infection from the kennel when she was very young. They're going to try and localise the inflammation.

The surgeon said it's a very unusual case. She's had so much wrong with her but they've all been seemingly unrelated.

Thanks for the prayers. We have a little more hope now than we did two hours ago. Still hoping for the best for little Rio

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry you and Rio have to go through this. Such a young little girl- it's really not fair. Get better soon Rio. Keep fighting. We are thinking of you.

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Dear God

Praying that she makes it through, and you hold strong.
    Please keep us posted, as we will keep positivie thoughts for all of you.

She must be a little fighter to have already endured so much in her life.