• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maxx at the Vets

I couldn't imagine even buying chicken feet I'm not normally squeamish but yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Hey Donna! I'd call you a chicken but that would be a really poor choice of words :lol: :lol: :lol: The chicken feet don't phase me in the least...I was a high school science teacher in the past and have 2 pet snakes now as a result...just placed an order for 300 frozen feeder mice! Dehydrated chicken feet are nothin'! Hee Hee :rotfl:

Amy,

Glad he's feeling better - when they turn their noses up at food & give you 'the look' you know they're on the mend :lol:

Lynn,

Well believe this or not but rats, mice, spiders, snakes nothing like that bothers me - alive or dead. It's just the thought of a dog eating chicken feet with that disgusting scaly skin and the nails and bones attached :yuk:

Toby is feeling loads better, no more sickness (or the other). He has been eatting fine and is a lot more brighter in himself. The only problem now is getting his tablets down him, he has got loads of tricks but so have I :p

ALso i have not found any new scabs and the others seem to be clearing up nicely. Fingers crossed.

Well, just dried some liver and given Bradley a piece ...... he followed me to heel round the living room and did EVERYTHING I said :D

Obedience tonight will either be brilliant or a disaster, if Bradley constantly mugs me ;)

Just popped by sainsbury's and picked up two packs - the liver is in the pan coming up to the boil.........

My two (thats so nice to say!) haven't noticed yet - they are two busy chasing each other in and out of the front room (well Oakley hanging on to Merlin's ears as he runs in and out should I say!)

Will let you know the results!

Nicki said:
DOn't look Donna but just found a UK source for chicken's feet!!

http://www.poppyandpals.com/naturaltreats.htm

they have other disgusting bits too...not too sure about some of them LOL

Ooooooooh. puffed snouts. there's a concept.

at the pet store i visited Sunday, they had a kind of treat i hadn't seen before, called Bully Bites, little bite sized circles of bull johnson, like someone took a cleaver and went chop chop chop all a long the length of the thing. They had them along with other treats set out in paper plates to be sampled. Zack wasn't able to chew his piece up, he would've laid down on the floor and gnawed on it. But i took it away and gave him some of the other other stuff because we had to get going.

Has anyone seen Bully Bites?

Nicki said:
DOn't look Donna but just found a UK source for chicken's feet!!

:grnyuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :grnyuk:

I gave my friend's Border Collie (Maxx's best friend, Sam) a bully stick the other night. He loved it but when i told her hubby what it was, he almost had 40 fits and threatened to ban me from the house forever :lol:

Back