• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Had a great agility class with Robbie

debjen

tonight..worked on three different sequences..

The first was a square with 2 jumps on 3 sides and a jump and tunnel on the 4th side...with you and dog starting inside the square you send the dog over a jump call them back in to the square bewtewen the jumps then send them back over the next jump then in between the jumps at the corner and back over the next jump..all the way around ..at the jump tunnel you send the dog into the far end of the tunnel..Robbie went all the way around without a break....*G*

Our next sequence was 3 jumps around a tunnel..the tunnel was collapsed like a pill bug ...the idea is to work on distance ..to begin with you can go up the middle of the tunnel to get around the jumps but gradually you are working further distance amd moving the jumps further from the tunnel so there would be room to go between the jumps and tunnels if they wanted to (you don't want them to)

The last sequence was a figure 8..

with tunnels at either end and jumps in the middle...the idea is to just keep going..Robbie was awesome..did a couple of great rear crosses and some even better front crosses...

just one of those classes where everything worked..*G*

It will keep you fit.... :lol: :lol: :lol: for sure!

Wait until you get outside in a field and start working further away from your dog, that even leaves me breathless!

It's excellent fun, my little Sheltie yaps the whole way around, she has myself and others in stitches with laughter :lol: such a tiny dot, a little smaller than Whitney who herself is now enjoying tunnels, poles and low jumps!

Have great fun and try running a brace (two together) that is interesting!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Wow - that sounds fun. What a clever dog! :)

Alison_Leighfield said:
It will keep you fit.... :lol: :lol: :lol: for sure!

Wait until you get outside in a field and start working further away from your dog, that even leaves me breathless!

It's excellent fun, my little Sheltie yaps the whole way around, she has myself and others in stitches with laughter :lol: such a tiny dot, a little smaller than Whitney who herself is now enjoying tunnels, poles and low jumps!

Have great fun and try running a brace (two together) that is interesting!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Alison, you're scaring me ;).

Bradley's starting agility on Saturday and it's in a field. Neither hubby or I are particularly fit :lol:

Simon was exhausted after obedience last night ... it's hard work bending down to a little Cav all the time!

I actually have run Robbie on a couple of courses and he is so differnet then Riley who is a large slow dog..LOL..I already have so much more distance with Robbie then I'll ever have with Riley..it's so interesting running dogs with 2 completely different styles.

Back