• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

TedBear's birthday party...

Having looked at the for the "Satin Balls" cake, I am particularly impressed that you got all 4 of them to sit still so nicely to take that picture without charging after the cake. cl*p Lucky loves his food so much, I'm not sure I could do that!!

You must have them trained pretty well and really trust them because ... well, those candles are real, aren't they?

Yes they're real but I'm only just out of shot in case!!! The table was a little way from the sofa, too far for them to reach quickly...I'm VERY careful with lit candles!!

Claire, I think his wish was to get hold of the cake :lol: :lol: :lol:

:( :( no pink yet :( :(

hmmm saving the pennies for the Crufts trip, think it's a good job we might be driving up as hubby might refuse to collect us from the airport if he thinks we have pink goodies :badgrin: :badgrin:

Anyone know where I can buy a pink ceramic bowl???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow the pics are gret, but i must agree Ted Bear does not look happy wearing that hat :D

I love their ears they are sooo long, how on earth do you keep them tangle and knot free???

Thanks Claire...they are just brilliant, I wish they'd do them in the UK...I think with shipping these would be a bit expensive :(

Amy, I do have to brush them every day and I put their ears up either in a snood or up behind their heads with a hair scrunchie when they are eating...but I do love long ears!! Kyla's have been cut short, they will grow back in time!!

:hppybdy:

All of there eyes are particularily expressionful in those pics - they are really talking through their eyes - I love that about this breed, they say a lot with their sweet little eyes.

I love that picture!! :D

And I have to say I smile every time I see TedBear in your avatar, he looks so majestic! Gorgeous boy.

Thanks Claire...I've found a nice lilac one on this site...and they do that pawprints one too!!!

That pink enamel one is lovely but too big for my littlie :(

Back