• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

North Wales - Cavalier saved

aw, poor little fella. i wish they had a picture--i'm curious about what they meant by "tan." I hope he finds his owner, or a great new home.

I'm so glad the boys did the right thing and got this little one some help. I hate to think of what this little one went through alone. :(

He's not a cavalier however, he's a King Charles -- though they do mention cavaliers in the context of dry eye. In the UK English Toys are called King Charles Spaniels (just to make things confusing).

Any UK members might want to ring in about adopting? :)

Thank goodness he was found and that the boys got him help - just goes to show that not all teenage boys are thugs :flwr:

Karlin said:
He's not a cavalier however, he's a King Charles -- though they do mention cavaliers in the context of dry eye. In the UK English Toys are called King Charles Spaniels (just to make things confusing).

So that's why they were calling him Charley. Do KCS dogs come in tan color? I know cocker spaniels do, although i might call it gold. there have been a couple of beautiful ones at the dog park, i love that golden color.

yes King Charles Spaniels come in exactly the same colour ways as Cavaliers, although confusingly they are sometimes called different names!!

Eg the Tricolour can be known as Prince Charles...

People often describe ruby KCS and CKCS as 'tan' over here, and blenheims as tan and white. I see that more often that red or red and white if people are not familiar with the colour terms for the breed. I think the ruby King Charles are really cute.

I phoned the RSPCA centre about this little man this morning, offering to foster him. He's already in short term foster care with one of their regular helpers & may soon have a home when he's well enough to go.

I've put my name down with them to foster any Cavaliers or Charlies though :D

Back