Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have an Andrex dog instead of a Cavalier!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default I have an Andrex dog instead of a Cavalier!

This morning, I was brushing my teeth and not paying any attention to Merlin. Little did I know that the little so and so was only reaching up to the toilet roll holder trying to grap the end of the toilet paper!

Needless to say I turned round to ask him what he thought he was doing, what did he do? Looked at me as if to say "" ha ha gonna be naughty now mummy!" then dragged the toilet roll out through the bathroom, across the landing and into the bedroom before I could catch him.....

By the time I had finished brushing my teeth, the bedroom had gone from blue to white with all the toilet paper that had been shreddded!

I didn't have my camera to hand so couldn't capture the little in the act!
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

Snap Barney finds the toilet rolls or any bit of paper and rips it to bits Aileen
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Default hi

sounds like he was haveing a good time
    christine and cavaliers molly+charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hahaha! Kirsty, you're going to have your hands full when the puppy arrives!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

That happened to me not too long ago!! I had some company over for dinner and while we were sitting there eating Mr. Smarty Pants decided to go into the powder room and hop up to the TP roll holder.. Needless to say when I found him there was not a piece of TP intact anywhere in that bathroom!

Merlin,

Are you Kosmo's long lost brother somewhow?
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He's in one of those moods today! Just been in the cellar taking the washing out of the dryer, folding it nicely so that it doesn't need ironing - and the little has been in the bag with all the new stuff for the puppy and run off with the new big chewy sticks I've been saving to give them both..... can't take if off him now.......
    Kirsty

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You could try trading him 3 little yummy treats for that chew stick! Mine will all easily give up a bully stick for three little treats - just gotta grab the stick when they're getting the treats off the floor!!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He'll let me have it - just its not new anymore and so I can't give it on Friday as a special new chew for being a good boy and being nice to the puppy!.......
    Kirsty

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm...I do believe he and Jake share that same mischevious trait!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah