• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I have an Andrex dog instead of a Cavalier!

merlinsmum

This morning, I was brushing my teeth and not paying any attention to Merlin. Little did I know that the little so and so was only reaching up to the toilet roll holder trying to grap the end of the toilet paper!

Needless to say I turned round to ask him what he thought he was doing, what did he do? Looked at me as if to say "" ha ha gonna be naughty now mummy!" then dragged the toilet roll out through the bathroom, across the landing and into the bedroom before I could catch him.....

By the time I had finished brushing my teeth, the bedroom had gone from blue to white with all the toilet paper that had been shreddded!

I didn't have my camera to hand so couldn't capture the little icon_devil in the act!

That happened to me not too long ago!! I had some company over for dinner and while we were sitting there eating Mr. Smarty Pants decided to go into the powder room and hop up to the TP roll holder.. Needless to say when I found him there was not a piece of TP intact anywhere in that bathroom! :roll:

Merlin,

Are you Kosmo's long lost brother somewhow?

He's in one of those moods today! Just been in the cellar taking the washing out of the dryer, folding it nicely so that it doesn't need ironing - and the little icon_devil has been in the bag with all the new stuff for the puppy and run off with the new big chewy sticks I've been saving to give them both..... :roll: :roll: :roll: can't take if off him now.......

You could try trading him 3 little yummy treats for that chew stick! Mine will all easily give up a bully stick for three little treats - just gotta grab the stick when they're getting the treats off the floor!! :lol:

He'll let me have it - just its not new anymore and so I can't give it on Friday as a special new chew for being a good boy and being nice to the puppy!.......

I can sure relate!! When I leave for work in the morning, the roll of toilet paper is one of many items that I have to put way up high! lol!!

:lol: that's funny. not the shredding of the tp but pulling it all the way to the bedroom from the role. the shredding is going a bit too far. :x :lol:

Back