• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

harness problem

molly+charlies mum

h*lp can anyone tell me how to get a puppia harness ive just gone on to there page and you have to have a credit card i only have a debit card is there any shops over here that take a debit card that sell puppia stuff any help appriciated :thnx:

Christine - we must e on the same wave length - I just posted on shop-oholics about buying puppia harnesses in uk.

Christine - we must be on the same wave length - I just posted on shop-oholics about buying puppia harnesses in uk.

kirsty

:D hi ,ive got a pink one for molly from last year but a friend picked it up now i want one for charlie i have to get it myself i thought i would pop on the internet and get it but no its not that easy if you have any luck could you let me know thank u

Petlondon.com in London has them and you could call about having them take a cheque or use Switch (they accept both) or also buy directly from their shop (you need to call in advance). More info on their website.

hi

:rah: just to let you all know i have got a nice navy blue puppia harness on its way to me thank you to merlins mum as i got the address of you just hope it fits now :thnx:

I bought 2 camoflage ones this morning! Hope they fit too! I know the baby will have to grow into his though but at least I've got it ready...

And with the leads included they are good value - you can never have enough leads! :) :D :) :p ;)

What size do you normally get for a petite-ish Cavalier bitch? I was drooling over the pink flowery one yesterday and I thought the medium would probably fit Holly well, but it was £18... I'm thinking the turquoise one for the ruby baby eventually... :D

A medium may be a bit large but he will be growing out of the small already. I'd go for a medium.

I've ordered two larges - Merlin is def a large as he is top of the standard - I reckon Oakley will be the same given his mum and dad and his current size - if its too big when he is a big boy - I'll put it out on here and buy a smaller one ;)

I think so! Merlin is 35 cms around the neck and 50 cms around his chest so I though large would be best

you know what's so weird is KOsmo is 12lbs and the medium is still absolutely HUGE on him. I am waiting on a small one, but he's actually managed to get himself almost completely out of the puppia. He's such a little hoodini that I put a sweater on him now when we go on walks. No way he's getting out of that. :badgrin:

Merlin is 18 pounds - I checked out the size guide on pet london or somewhere and figured large wukd be about right, wwell if its too big 0 just have to take advantage of the returns policy!

I'm chuffed. When I measured Holly several weeks ago for the gentle leader, she was 19in (48.5cm)just behind the front legs. Now she's 17 in (43cm)! She must have lost some weight! I think she should probably be around 15 inches there though, if not less: she tends to carry weight in her scruff area I think....

I saw something for the medium that said neck 29cm; chest 36-48cm - which means the medium is a perfect size. I know Holly's small- I could see that at the show yesterday- and unless Merlin is tall, he can't be that much larger than Holly from the measurements!

Back