Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: harness problem

Post Thanks / Like

What size do you normally get for a petite-ish Cavalier bitch? I was drooling over the pink flowery one yesterday and I thought the medium would probably fit Holly well, but it was £18... I'm thinking the turquoise one for the ruby baby eventually...

Post Thanks / Like

Just looked at the www.pawsdelight.co.uk website and seen the puppia harness and lead for £20.

Do i need a small or medium for Floyd? He is currently 4.3kg.

cheers

Scott & Vicky.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A medium may be a bit large but he will be growing out of the small already. I'd go for a medium.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've ordered two larges - Merlin is def a large as he is top of the standard - I reckon Oakley will be the same given his mum and dad and his current size - if its too big when he is a big boy - I'll put it out on here and buy a smaller one
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

They have a certain amount of adjustment room, don't they?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think so! Merlin is 35 cms around the neck and 50 cms around his chest so I though large would be best
    Kirsty

Post Thanks / Like

you know what's so weird is KOsmo is 12lbs and the medium is still absolutely HUGE on him. I am waiting on a small one, but he's actually managed to get himself almost completely out of the puppia. He's such a little hoodini that I put a sweater on him now when we go on walks. No way he's getting out of that.
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Merlin is 18 pounds - I checked out the size guide on pet london or somewhere and figured large wukd be about right, wwell if its too big 0 just have to take advantage of the returns policy!
    Kirsty

Post Thanks / Like

I'm chuffed. When I measured Holly several weeks ago for the gentle leader, she was 19in (48.5cm)just behind the front legs. Now she's 17 in (43cm)! She must have lost some weight! I think she should probably be around 15 inches there though, if not less: she tends to carry weight in her scruff area I think....

I saw something for the medium that said neck 29cm; chest 36-48cm - which means the medium is a perfect size. I know Holly's small- I could see that at the show yesterday- and unless Merlin is tall, he can't be that much larger than Holly from the measurements!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Got me worried now - Im searching the internet for sizes s i can contact them before they despatch
    Kirsty