Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: harness problem

Post Thanks / Like

Kirsty, didn't see this topic, but was going to say petlondon except debit cards - and all my lot are in Mediums - Ozzy was weight this morning and is 6.54kg..... the camo ones did seem a tiny bit smaller than then normal harness though.

Post Thanks / Like

Default harness

ive now got charlies nice navy blue puppia harness and lead and the harness fit perfect (he weighs 9kg) and i love the lead it is a bit longer than my other leads which is better i think ill get a new one with lead for molly now she will nead a medium she only weighs 7kg
    christine and cavaliers molly+charlie

Post Thanks / Like

I've ordered the blue orion in small for the puppy, and the pink orion in medium for Holly. The two together cost me about £28 from ebay including p&p. I gather the sticking point is often head and neck size- Holly's head is relatively small in comparison to other cavs I've seen, so the medium should fit...

Kirsty, I bet you are really counting the hours now!
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

when zack was about 12 pounds i got the small and it was way too small, it wouldn't go over his head. I just guessed the size based on his weight. If i'd measured him and gone by their measurements, i wouldn't have got the wrong size. He's 14 1/2 pounds now and the medium fits him perfectly. After going through all that, i found a store close by that has them--it's nice to be able to try on. Belle is about 13 pounds and i got her a medium. It's a bit loose on her, but not so loose she'll fall out of it. you can't really tell it's too big to look at her, it just gapes a bit if you pull on it. They are not adjustable at all in the neck, so if the neck is too small, there's nothing you can do.

Post Thanks / Like

Judy, Zack looks very smart in his green harness.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claire
    Judy, Zack looks very smart in his green harness.
    Claire, thanks! However that's not Zack. That's my daughter Lisa's dog, the lovely Belle--i think she looks great in the green. i got it for her last time she was visiting. In the third photo, zack is in the background, playing with the little kid. Belle doesn't like dog park much and hardly got off the picnic table the whole time.

if you want to see zack, i put lots of photos on his birthday tribute here
    http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4054

Post Thanks / Like

Default harness

the green harness really goes well on belle
    christine and cavaliers molly+charlie