Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what an offer!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ooooh so excited for you I've got Whitney here for 10 days and am already on at hubby how easy it is with three - somehow I don't think he's convinced

Post Thanks / Like

Oh she is beautiful, I'd take her in a heartbeat!!! Thats a great opportunity!!!
    Michelle - Mommy to Sabrina, Sebastian, Honey, Cisco and Callie and also human children Mikaya and Cody.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh she is beautiful Heather. Hope all goes well...it will!!
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

been offline for a bit but thought i'd update you all...

We had chloe for the weekend and we had decided that we arn't the right home for her.
    We collected her on the friday, and she had been sitting on my knee quite happily, when she jumped up and bit me for no reason! (she caught my lip and it was bleeding quite a bit, harry jumped up and started licking my face making sure i was ok... bless him)
    She also kept going for the kids if they walked into the room, as she was so scared of them.
    we still kept her until the sunday night in the hope that she'd settle, but she didn't

So for now, harry is still a singleton dog.
    Heather, proud to be owned by Harry & Heidi

Post Thanks / Like

oh dear. poor little girl. Too bad it didn't work out, but at least you gave it a good try. i hope someone can work with her or something so that she can have a home. She must've been through a lot in her life to become so fearful and aggressive.

Post Thanks / Like

hi judy,

i thought it was odd for her to be so agressive. but her owners (harry's breeder) is keeping her
    Heather, proud to be owned by Harry & Heidi

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Perhaps she was just frightened by the whole thing having come away from the people she had known for a long time and reacted badly......

I'm sure Harry will get a play mate one day.... just not the right time now.
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like she was really scared, Heather. Maybe she's not used to kids & noise? If she's always lived a quiet life and then to suddenly be put in an environment where there are two littlies it must have been pretty scary for her

Hope your lip is OK?