• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

what an offer!!

Ooooh so excited for you :pi*no: I've got Whitney here for 10 days and am already on at hubby how easy it is with three - somehow I don't think he's convinced :(

Hi,

been offline for a bit but thought i'd update you all...

We had chloe for the weekend and we had decided that we arn't the right home for her.
We collected her on the friday, and she had been sitting on my knee quite happily, when she jumped up and bit me for no reason! (she caught my lip and it was bleeding quite a bit, harry jumped up and started licking my face making sure i was ok... bless him)
She also kept going for the kids if they walked into the room, as she was so scared of them.
we still kept her until the sunday night in the hope that she'd settle, but she didn't

So for now, harry is still a singleton dog.

oh dear. poor little girl. Too bad it didn't work out, but at least you gave it a good try. i hope someone can work with her or something so that she can have a home. She must've been through a lot in her life to become so fearful and aggressive.

Perhaps she was just frightened by the whole thing having come away from the people she had known for a long time and reacted badly......

I'm sure Harry will get a play mate one day.... just not the right time now. :flwr:

Sounds like she was really scared, Heather. Maybe she's not used to kids & noise? If she's always lived a quiet life and then to suddenly be put in an environment where there are two littlies it must have been pretty scary for her :(

Hope your lip is OK?

Back