• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

what an offer!!

Harry & Heidi's mom

Hi Heather, Kids and the Wizard

Nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoyed your holiday. Sorry I could not take Harry this time but I have been out and about most of this month.

I might have a solution for another cavalier for you. I am thinking of rehoming Chloe, Harry's mother. She is 3 1/2 years old. I had another litter from her 15 weeks ago and found out why she had difficulties in passing the pups. She can't have any more litters, which does not bother me, so I am thinking of getting her spayed. She is in perfectly good health. Don't know if you are interested, but if I can get her a good home I will be pleased. If you are I don't want any money for her. She does not like showing and is more interested in being loved at home...Just a thought for you to think about.

:yikes icon_whistling ;)

what do i do??

Oh my oh my...............What will it be? Will you have to change your siggy? A playmate for Harry or not?

Its not that hard a decison really! ;)

That age gap would be good, if you are seriously considering a second dog. Having two dogs really close in age means you eventually have two elderly dogs with all the same afflictions at the same time and those in such a situation generally advise people to avoid it if possible -- it makes life a bit more difficult at home looking after two oldies. And it would be nice to have two related dogs that know each other. :)

Hi,

will them being related not cause problems?? thats the only thing i'm worried about!

If June has Chloe spayed i'll still get Harry done so he doesn't have the urge to pester her.
And unlike Ebony, Chloe lives in a house full of cavaliers (9 in total!) so i know that won't be a shock for her lol

No, related dogs don't have any more problems getting along than unrelated dogs. If they remember each other that's nice though. The only problem is if very close relations breed with each other -- not generally good genetically.

Wow, I would go for it. The idea of having more than one dog appeals to me - my cavs like being together.

How often does an opportunity like this - a free cavalier with a known background - ever come up!

woohoo!! That's so exciting!! I would definately jump on it!! Can you imagine?! It's almost like Rupert and his family!! How exciting! :)

This is Chloe, Harry's mam

Chloe.jpg

I sure hope the trial run goes well - that is so exciting - what a pretty pretty girl. I give her a big Y-E-S!!!! I wish an opportunity like that would present itself to me - I'd jump ALL over it! Early congratulations!!!

oh my. Chloe is beautiful, her expression looks so happy. I love her markings and colors.
if you decide against it, i would love to have her... ;)
good luck with the trial run! :flwr:

Back