Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi! 1st time Cav owner

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi! 1st time Cav owner

Hi all!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm in Ontario Canada, and we've just put a deposit on the most sweetest puppy ever. Her name is Bella and we bring her home this coming weekend - I'm so excited!

We drove to Niagara Falls yesterday and spent well over an hour at the breeder's home. When we pulled up we were greeted by the puppies' mom, dad, AND grandmother, who all live there (inside, with the breeder and the pups!). All 3 of them were spectacular, tails wagging, sweet, friendly, eager to greet. Mom and grandma are Blenheim, and dad is a gorgeous Tri-colour. The breeder is fantastic with her dogs, and the puppies are VERY well socialized... they snuggle right into your arms and lick your chin

I ended up leaving very torn... the little male tri-colour also stole my heart. He's a bit more 'spirited', LOL, but an absolute love. I tried talking my husband into letting me have two *pouts* But, I'm sure he won't last long!

This will be our first dog since the loss of our beloved English Bull Terrier, 4 years ago. The breeder tells me compared to my Bully, raising a CKCS will be a walk in the park, heh.

Anyway, it's been a few years since I've raised a pup and I'm a bit rusty, so I'm sure I'll be around asking lots of questions!

Bella already has her own webpage (click my signature image). The photos on there are from yesterday at the breeder's. I'll be adding lots more once we get her home!

Glad I found this site!
    Bella's Mom

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Awwwww ... Bella is just absolutely precious.

Love her webpage.

And what a fabulous way to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving next week ... with a brand new bundle of joy to be thankful for!! Congratulations!!

Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

Default welcome

to you both ,bella is lovely and she has a beautiful webpage welcome home soon bella xxx
    christine and cavaliers molly+charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Bella is a beauty!! What a little sweetie--and, oh, those eyes!!

Welcome to the board, by the way!

Denise, Wrigley (Golden-5 Yrs.) and
    Mia Bella (Cavalier-2 Yrs.)

Post Thanks / Like

Bella is adorable. Tell her...It's a good thing her mommy and daddy are geeks...it just means they love her and aren't afraid to show it!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Awwww, get both of them! They can keep each other company when you're away from home. I just bought my 1st Cav about three months ago, and I'd love to have another!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations! And welcome to the board! It's great to have another Canadian on board. I'm also from Ontario. I am new to cavaliers too as I just got my puppy 4 weeks ago! You must be so excited... She is adorable. I LOVE the webpage.
    Enjoy Bella and the extra special Thanksgiving!
    Take lots of pictures!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome Aileen
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the welcome!
    Bella's Mom

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome to you and your new baby,

Enjoy the group

Look forward to some pictures when you bring her home.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.