• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My baby Willow too!

CRW_8630.jpg

This is my new baby girl, Willow. Just love her to bits!! I will post more as I get them!

She's beautiful! Another Willow - I think that makes three Blen Willows on the board now....I wonder if we're all Buffy fans, or if you got the name from somewhere else.... :)

Another Willow!!

Our Willow was given her name in connection with our family theme; our other cavalier is named Cedar. It's a wood thing. ;)

Willow's name

I love the name Willow! My mom likes decorating with willow branches and I have gone out cutting with her so that stands out in my mind. I have another love in my life and she happens to be feline, so when I pictured them together Pussy-Willow stuck out in my mind. It stuck, also it's the only name Shaun and I could agree on! :sl*p:

She is losing her puppy fuzz right now and looks quite silly I might add. Scared me at first, but the breeder assured me this is normal! I chuckle every time I look at her right now. Crazy kid.

Awww she's so pretty! Her wavy fur is absolutely adorable. She and my Kingston need to get married! haha :lotsaluv: Welcome to the board!

Back